Charging the future.
Changing our world.
AlumaPower's breakthrough technology is the 'Aluminum-air galvanic generator', a portable long-life energy source that runs on recycled aluminum as fuel. It produces zero emissions while delivering over 4 times the energy density of lithium-ion batteries.
We partner with market-leading companies seeking to develop environmentally superior products for applications that require:
- Zero emissions at point of use
- Long-life electricity - can operate for extended periods without 'recharge'/refueling
- Heat as byproduct - which can be used to complement performance of lithium-ion or provide heat in cold temperatures
- Safe, non-volatile power - no risk of fire or explosion
- Lightweight, easy to transport - including by air
- Rapid reload/recharge - by switching used fuel discs similar to operating a CD player
- Indefinite shelf life - no loss of charge, can be stored indefinitely
- Grid independent - does not require local electricity networks or infrastructure
- Quiet operation - low noise profile
- "No air" environments -can be configured to operate on compressed oxygen.
As we advance our R&D and commercialize, our lightweight, energy-dense and inert solution will be an ideal substitute for hydrocarbon-based transportation, in diverse sectors including portable generators/heaters, electric transportation; and ultimately long-haul rail, aviation, and marine travel.
Request an NDA to learn more.
Ingrid Thompson VP of Communications, Government & Investor Relations email@example.com